cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

closing account FULLY

Hi, I want to close my account. I tried it for free for two weeks and forgot to cancel on time so was debited for the first month. I still want to close the account though and cannot find any way to do it online myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, I am getting exactly the same problem.  My account keeps getting billed each month for £9.99 but the pass is not showing on the "My Passes" page.

Please could you tell me how to cancel my Sky Movies pass.  Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In order to confirm whether your passes are active, here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

Cheers

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to cancel. I will need to look into your account and I can send you an e-mail shortly, keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj

I'd also like to close my account for now. I've just paid for this month so I want to make sure I dont lose access while I've still paid - therefore I'd like to coincide my closing the account with the end of my current paid period. Please let me know the best way to do this

Many thanks

Alana

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I have sent you an email.

Please check your inbox and junkmail. 

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Nowtv Team @Anonymous User 

Please close my account completely. I signed up by mistake and I wouldn't want to leave my credit card information on the site. 

Thank you,

Imran

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Nowtv Team 

Please close my account completely. I signed up by mistake and I wouldn't want to leave my credit card information on the site. 

Thank you,

Imran

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, @Anonymous User @

Can I completely close my account please? I have no passes active and just wish to close my account.

Many thanks

Kristina 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
your best option is to drop an email to customer support using the email address in the picture below 

7572F018-096B-49D4-91AF-345BA67EFD14.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj,

I also need this account closed permanently as the person died.

This account was for a relative who was paralyzed and unable to speak due to suffering 4 strokes. 

I used my own credit card details so I don't want to leave the account dormant, and it won't let me delete my card details, only modify them.

I no longer give my permission for you to hold my card details for this account, yet there is no way for me to personally delete them, and it's unacceptable that I have to go into a public forum to get this sorted out.

Under English consumer law, when a company holds a customer's debit/creditcard/bank details for recurring payments, you MUST provide a phone number or email address for someone to be able to contact a company so the consumer can query/modify those details and/or close an account.

Makinga customer have a PC/Mac so they can use the chat service is DISGUSTING, UNACCEPTABLE and DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE DISABLED who can't sit at a PC/Mac (like myself) and also discrimination against the other people who can't afford to have a PC/Mac, and those who choose not to buy more equipment that pollutes the world whilst producing, using and, disposing of that equipment.

You can see the account holders name is different to my card details and my email address, and it took me ages to get the email address changed because we didn't have access to his email account and your system didn't use to let you change it without the email being sent to the old account.

The "contact me" service doesn't work, it just hangs there for hours on end. I'm assuming it's because I'm using an android tablet to use the service, but I don't have a PC or Mac as I can do everything I need to do on my mobile devices (except for canceling this account!) so please don't suggest using either a PC or Mac.

I have my own account with NowTV so I don't want any hassles with my own account and not being able to contact customer support due to it being limited to PC/Mac users.

I trust you will get this sorted out ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Woody

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't want only to cancel my passes, I want to remove my payments details and fully close my account