cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

closing account FULLY

Hi, I want to close my account. I tried it for free for two weeks and forgot to cancel on time so was debited for the first month. I still want to close the account though and cannot find any way to do it online myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, I am getting exactly the same problem.  My account keeps getting billed each month for £9.99 but the pass is not showing on the "My Passes" page.

Please could you tell me how to cancel my Sky Movies pass.  Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In order to confirm whether your passes are active, here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

Cheers

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two account. one account i want remove completely. i dont want to keep my card detail in both account. please let me know. I've subcribed through vodafone. still my free service not been activated. and now sure which account is associate with vodafone. urgent help please.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll need some more details from you to locate the accounts. I'll be sending an email to the address you've used here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have also managed to get two accounts but want to cancel and close one so payment detals are not located on mulitple accounts.

Please could someone help with how to completely erase all information and clsoe down an account?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you will need chat to sort that one for you.  please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have taken up the month pass option but do not want to continue at this time. I have tried to cancel passes as per the FAQ however online it does not give me that option. Can you advise me further how to do this? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you sure you're logging in with the same username and password?  If so, there should be a grey cancel button under any of your live passes.  If you still have no luck, have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i wish to close my account and have my payment details removed  please

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i wish to close my account and have my payment details removed  please

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I want to close my NOW TV account completely due to a VERY unsatisfactory experience.

Not happy with now tv holding any of my information.

Please can anyone tell me how i can completely wipe my account from their systems

thanks

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you need to go on to chat and they can remove details for you.  Only data required by law to be kept for fraud reasons will not be removed.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.