cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

closing account FULLY

Hi, I want to close my account. I tried it for free for two weeks and forgot to cancel on time so was debited for the first month. I still want to close the account though and cannot find any way to do it online myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, I am getting exactly the same problem.  My account keeps getting billed each month for £9.99 but the pass is not showing on the "My Passes" page.

Please could you tell me how to cancel my Sky Movies pass.  Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In order to confirm whether your passes are active, here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

• Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

Cheers

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello can anyone help in closing fully my account please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Email customer support, address on below picture.

FEC09845-69BF-4D1D-9267-225A0008DEB0.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I want to close my account but I cannot find any way to do it online myself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I am getting exactly the same problem.  My account keeps getting billed each month for £9.99 but the pass is not showing on the "My Passes" page.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In order to confirm whether your passes are active, here's what you need to do...

• Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

• Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have canceled my account 3 times and it tell me I am cancelled but on my credit account shows up again and again.

Please Cancel my account NOW today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you close the now tv account. they are taking the ######

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

It's outrageous that it is not possible to close the account via a website, or it is hidden so well that it is nearly impossible to find the way to do it.

I request you to close my account. Please send me an email with steps to follow or a confirmation link.
Instead tons of spam every week!

While wandering on the site I found 3 critical errors. One making temporarily impossible to contact help support.

So.. in order to ask how to close an account I had to make another one.

You are literally one of the worst providers of anything I ever came across.

Please close my account, accounts (NowTV and this forum account) and erase data.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You won’t get very far making demands on a customer forum. Your best to send an email to customer support, address in the below picture.

A8577AFE-781E-40EB-A8FC-C1A70FFE6F29.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers

I wish this organisation bankrupt. So bad, so bad...