cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

charged and charged again after canceling, checking and contacting

In December I cancelled  all now tv 12/21 after not using the service for a long time. Thing is I'm legally blind and the website is shocking for accessibility. I have x3 a month totaling £50 a month still coming out of my account. can't log in so can't talk to anyone again. The bank can't do anything online and I can't get there, with chronic conditions during a pandemic about getting to the bank to cancel the card the payments are being drained from. Does your customer service dishonest  or is it just disabled people you overcharge for no service?

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear your situation.

You have 2 options. Email support or live chat 

Live chat can be accessed in the below link by clicking “chat online” within the green box. Don’t click “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email support via the address in the below picture.

EFE4CD6A-D3CD-447D-9F14-48A5DDCAB178.jpeg

Hope you get it sorted.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but I have tried, I dug up all possible accounts including
family. I can only live chat which I have done before if I can log on.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You don't need to do live chat, you can send an email to support, which I provided in the post up from yourself. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is all I get I would like to inform you that the cancellation journey consists of 4-5 pages of information which you have to go through and confirm the cancellation on all the pages. that is as long as I track down all the information from everything using my card. Each one a separate 4-5 pages. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update, I have again  had a search on my card that is used for charging and managed to find x3 accounts now closed. I had asked in November to have ALL accounts closed. So I'm not hopeful. Just so it is clear why I have trouble as someone who is legally blind, finding accounts that I can't log onto, without online receipts is hard enough without anyone at NOW unable to understand that when I ask for All accounts to be closed  should be the end of it.That continuing to charge on accounts I can't use undermines us all.