cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant message now tv

whenever i try and send a message to now tv it says technical issue and doesnt send my message. any other way of talkin to someone? Now Tv is great apart from customer service. just a nightmare to sort anything. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a link page below with the live chat button (green button saying "chat online" ).

If clicking on the green chat online button doesn't open a live web chat with a NOW advisor on the end of it.

Then try another internet browser or another internet device with a browser on it.

I don't use live chat much, but on the small number of occasions that i have contacted them MS Edge seems to work ok for me.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How about an email have you tried to email them instead ?

If not use the email address from this Twitter screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i havent tried that. thank you very much.

I really do hate how they dont have telephone numbers. the difference between them and Netflix is unbelievable in terms of help and support provided

thanks again

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a NOW Broadband customer and if it's a Broadband or Phone service problem then there is a telephone number you can phone.

Should it be TV Membership related, then there is live chat, send them a message via the web form (i think this might be down at the moment because somebody over on Twitter is getting a error message when sending the complaint web form) or alternatively email or you can write to them by post.

If you are a TV customer did you ever try the NOW web live chat service ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i can never find live chat and the web form was down when i tried a few weeks ago so I think it is always down. i will do email but they still dont make that easy to find and I only have it because of you supplying it. It is tv related. I only ever seem to end up with the bot and that is as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Honestly if tv set up wasnt as good I would ditch them based on the shocking set up with customer service.

thank you again, really appreciated

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a link page below with the live chat button (green button saying "chat online" ).

If clicking on the green chat online button doesn't open a live web chat with a NOW advisor on the end of it.

Then try another internet browser or another internet device with a browser on it.

I don't use live chat much, but on the small number of occasions that i have contacted them MS Edge seems to work ok for me.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Schnapps I really think they should be paying you for your efforts.

I used your live chat link last night. Got chatting straight away and resolved my issues.

Still think vast improvements could be made with how easy it is to find live chat and would prefer a tel number but you made a painful experience so much better.

Thank you Sir!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you got it sorted 👍.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you state what that number is please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If your looking for TV number to call, there is none. Only for broadband.

So is your query with TV or broadband?

If it’s the former then use the link for live chat supplied by @schnapps 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help