cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling my tv pass

Hello I hardly ever (almost never) watch the TV on my NOW package so thought I'd cancel saving £9.99 per month. However, a message is displaying saying this may affect my account as this is linked to my braodband/phone package.  Can anyone help with what the cost will be if I do cancel? Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey @Anonymous User

I'll pop you a quick email and have a look at this for you Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there. Is there an answer posted somewhere that I cant find? Seems Ive clicked something which makes my question appear answered and Im no further forward with an answer! Thanks Ros

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi there. Is there an answer posted somewhere that I cant find? Seems Ive clicked something which makes my question appear answered and Im no further forward with an answer! Thanks Ros

Hey @Anonymous User

If you are looking to cancel your TV passes you can go to "My Account" and then go to "Passes & Vouchers".

Once you get through to this you will be given the option to cancel any active passes you have on your account.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Pol

NowTV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Pol that was the problem. I tried to cancel but it says this is part of a package and will affect what I pay sort of thing. I'm trying to find out what my new charges would be if I cancel? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi Pol that was the problem. I tried to cancel but it says this is part of a package and will affect what I pay sort of thing. I'm trying to find out what my new charges would be if I cancel? Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂

There was an email sent to you yesterday explaining what is going on.

If you haven't received this message here and I will send another email for you.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Pol

NowTV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Pol haven't received the email. Please resend? Thanks Ros
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey @Anonymous User 

Please check your emails when you're free. I have resent the email from yesterday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thank you, got it!
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Good to hear @Anonymous User

Have a nice day.  Smiley Happy