cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling 7 days trial before it ends - still have 7 days?

Hi

I am on day 3 of my 7 day trial and i dont want to extend it, but i still want the 7 days free pass. If i cancel today, will my subscription be automatically cancelled, or will it be available for the remaining days of the 7 days free trial and then it will automatically expire?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cancel the free 7 day trial today and you will still get the full duration of the trial.

When you cancel, go through all the steps shown on screen until you get the green thumbs up cancelled message.

Then jump back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and double check that you see cancelled next to your pass.

Also hopefully you should receive an email confirmation from nowtv that a pass has been cancelled.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cancel the free 7 day trial today and you will still get the full duration of the trial.

When you cancel, go through all the steps shown on screen until you get the green thumbs up cancelled message.

Then jump back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and double check that you see cancelled next to your pass.

Also hopefully you should receive an email confirmation from nowtv that a pass has been cancelled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, nice. I have received an offer when cancelling for 3 months - £3.20 per month for entertainment month pass

I am just here to watch GoT, so i understand that with that offer/pass i will still be able to watch it, isnt it?

The main reason i wanted to cancel was the problem with apple tv on monday, but for 3.20/month i would be happy to renew it

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have accepted the NowTV 3 month retention offer for £3.20 per month then you will be able to watch GOT.

Once you have accepted the offer, go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst on here to double check that it says you are on a three month offer for your entertainment pass ( click the drop down orange arrow below the pass to expand the pass information which should also indicate the next full price date of £7.99 in 3 months time).

Again if you don't want to continue with the entertainment pass, make sure you cancel it before the three months are up ( otherwise the entertainment pass will keep auto renewing each month at £7.99 until you cancel it).

Just for your information GOT S1 to S7 is leaving Now TV on the 31st of May 2019 and S8 is on 30 days catchup from the date each episode airs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too only got on Now so I could see GoT. I wish to cancel my subsciprttion and am still in free trial period but cannot for the life of me see how I cancel. I have gone to account and it does not seem to be there. There is no option to delete credit card. I do would be happy to pay if it were only £3 per month but they are going to start charting me £8 per month soon and I cant afford it on top of all my other outgoings. Can someone help me please? PP

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It’s under My Account/Passes & Vouchers, a big Cancel Button under each sort of Pass you have.

Please note when Cancelling, that you may have to press about four buttons to get through this, at least one of which may be off the bottom of the screen; and that until you get an email from NowTV confirming that you have cancelled, you haven’t actually cancelled.

So if this does not arrive shortly, you will need to go back and repeat the steps again, until you do.

You will probably get an offer of paying less than £7.99 for a bit as you go through, but I doubt you will get as low as £3.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
thank you so much!
done! easy
PP
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

I am on day 3 of my 7 day trial and i dont want to extend it, but i still want the 7 days free pass. If i cancel today, will my subscription be automatically cancelled, or will it be available for the remaining days of the 7 days free trial and then it will automatically expire?

Thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Yes.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.