cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel account

Hi,

How do I cancel my account and stop NOW TV taking payments? There is virtually no chance of getting through by phone or live chat any more. I have e-mailed a couple of times but have had no reply. what now?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly my issue as well. The initial teaser deal of 25/mth was good but there are better offers out there now. I will watch this thread for any suggestions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also struggling to cancel my account. There is no clear method to do so on the website and this is unacceptable when no support is available either.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I emailed a couple of times and to be fair I did get a response on about the 23/04/20 by which I was able to cancel the account by email. I hope you also get a response to your emails soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv has to be one of the worst I’ve come across for actually trying to contact ANYONE!!

Any question or problem you have it’s like a mine field trying to get a straight answer, what is with all this bloody community crap, just post a customer support number that you can call??

i doubt I’ll be a customer for long as this is really infuriating me now, as long that is I can actually talk to someone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my account, not just my pass. How do I do it? It's seems impossible!