cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can’t register devices fault

I have two tvs registered and two phones using the app (just so we can watch on the tv really) One of my tv’s asked to sign in again, we did and now it says too many devices. The device management page is not working and there is no customer support available due to a fault there too. I am paying money for something i can’t use now and it’s extremely poor nowtv has gotten into this mess. i should be refunded for their faulty service but i can’t even speak to one of them.. urgh. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User from Now should be able to reset your device limit to allow you to add the TV.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User from Now should be able to reset your device limit to allow you to add the TV.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 @Anonymous User

Hello! They don't trust me with this power I'm afraid. If you contact our Live Chat, an agent can do that for you 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User chat wasn't working hence why I tagged you. Didn't realise you could not do that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The manage device page is not working, nor was the chat. Good job i paid in advance for a year 😔

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

The manage device page is not working, nor was the chat. Good job i paid in advance for a year 😔

@Anonymous User Give me 5 mins and i'll shoot you an email. I'll sort it asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So now I’m going to jump in because the same is now happening to me and I am just as annoyed as this customer as well. I have tried the live chat and been waiting 30mins! Please sort this! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have this problem paid this morning to watch the Ryder cup removed all devices unknowingly this now will not even allow me to add any device. I have had live chat running for 2 hours with no success. no phone number to contact no email to use no live chat please let me know how the hell I am supposed to contact you other than placing a complain to an address given!