cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broken promises and worst customer service ever

tried to sign up yesterday, took over 35 minutes, order was incorrectly processed, spent another 30 minutes plus traking down a manager, order would be cancelled but it would take 24 hours to cancel and then re-order, Promised someone would ring me back today, no one has, spent 10 minutes on phone to one call center who said manager I spoke to was in another office, put on hold, manager was not in, another one would ring me back straight away, no one has. A comedy of woeful and inept service. I only perservered as it was a no contract offering. the worst ever customer service I have ever experienced.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm really sorry to hear about this.

I will forward your details to our Combo Team and ask them to chase this callback up for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks Andy, I have just managed to speak to someone, a manager, who was vey helpful and has hopefully sorted it out thanks. feel free to delete this thread if you want,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My first experience of NOW TV is a litany of failures. I received an email advising that the contract that we'd agreed had been changed but there was no description of the changes. Since the start date, friends are advising that calling me receives and 'Out of Service' message, and the TV channels offered in the advertising can't be found on any of my boxes. I have Freeview,  Freesat and a TalkTalk box.

In tryign the chat line, I was told to call the 03 number by two of the FIVE agents I dealt with - all unsuccessfully. These were agents who surely can't speak much English as I had told them at the start that I was calling to see if the phone line could be restored yet they advised me to call a phone number?

On requesting a new Phone, TV and Fab Fibre service, Sales rep Gemma was extremely helpful. I recieved the router and set it up. The service went active on 25th April. While Broadband is working, TV and Phone aren't - and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact NOW TV to get these thigns fixed. The simplest solution is to cancel the contract and find a reliable provider.

The media reported recently that TalkTalk had the worst Customer Service in the UK; surely NOW TV are trying for that title.