cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadband

Hi my broadbands off but its not due until the 23rd of october as it states on my bills etc, i was going to pay it on monday morning so dont know why my services have went off

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing the 23rd of October is not your initial live switch on activation date, but the next date of your monthly broadband contract payment ?

Perhaps it's just a coincidence that your internet is down rather than NowTV attempting to take payment from your card (which sounds to soon to me if your bill is not due for payment until the 23rd of this Month).

If you have checked your cable between the back of the Router and BT telephone socket and have tried a reset on the Router by holding in the reset button on the back of the Router for say 10 seconds.

Then go to My Account whilst logged on here and select Technical Check to test your line.

If still no joy and there is no phone number under Technical Checks after self testing the line, then go to the My Account section again and select Broadband & Calls then click on the moving home section of the screen page until a telephone number appears to phone.

The moving home telephone number should just take you to the main NowTV Broadband Team incoming  switch board to call for any related Broadband issues.