cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

being charged 2 times for entertainment package.

why am i being charged 2 times. 

when i signed up. for "BROADBAND and TV DEAL" it included "entertainment" in the price..  but now im being charged a 2nd time for the "entertainment pass.

i tried talking to a not tv person on chat. but it was not working.  and their is "CONVIENINTLY " NO complaints phone number for "TV" side of now tv..   and broadband side. was super rude..  and when i wanted to complaine. they cut phone call off.  TW*TS.. 

i want someone from TV side to read this and call me .. you will have access to my info on your computer system..  i want the "over charge" refunded "NOW"

if have someone from your "COMPLAINTS" service call me. and i will make official complaint.  or i will have to take it further,

until now i was happy with not tv (had broadband issus at first,openreach sorted it),and had to buy now tv box,as was flalsy told one would be supplied).

1 REPLY 1
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User the only people here are other customers like yourself. You can contact NowTv by emailing customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces) or fill out a complaint form (click the blue text about half way down the page).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint