cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

been charged twice this month with no invoice of the second payment?

I used the 2 months for 9.99 offer for a cinema pass and have been charged twice at seperate points in the month, with no receipt for the second payment. I had set up an account for a trial but then used my main account for an offer now i cannot access the trial account to stop the payments as i feel this may be the cause.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It does sound like that you haven't cancelled the pass that you created an account for using the nowtv trial.

Do you remember the email address that you used when taking out the trial ?

If so, maybe this help article linked below will point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/forgotten-login-details

Should you still be struggling to cancel your account pass that you used for the trial, then maybe try speaking to live chat to see if they can assist you further.

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its happened to me as well.

I only signed up for the service on 16 May and they charged me £4.99, yet again on the 18 May the con artists have took another £4.99 this is before my broadband has even been set up and I am not even using NOWTV for anything at present and they are aware of this

So far I am totally regretting the decision to go with this company

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering if you have just signed up to nowtv broadband could this be the delivery charge of the hub router (£9.99) split over two payments?

When you go to My Account > My Payments is there anything shown on there ?

Lastly you can always question the payments where if you go to My Account > Track my order and click on the expand drop down arrows there should be a telephone helpline number for nowtv broadband customers who have just joined their service.