cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelling a pass while taking payment

After purchasing my initial pass (30 days entertainment) which I payed for I assumed the service would stop after the 30 days, however I noticed it auto renews and now NOW tv is attempting to take money out of my bank to renew the 30 day pass ( I don...

Watching Abroad - no warning before being charged

I just purchased a sky sports day pass to watch the Celtic vs Rangers game. I activated the pass but was then told I can't watch it as I'm not in the UK. I have been in Germany for the last few weeks. I was not told I would be unable to use the pass,...

Cancellation of 5 month free trial

I had a free 5 month sky sports mobile pass that should have lasted until 24th September. I cancelled around 20th August as decided did not wish to continue after the 5 months and after going through the cancellation process it clearly said on the sc...

Resolved! Frustration

I have been a customer for a few years now and have recommended Nowtv, but... Since cancelling my cinema pass in August I have been unable to access my passes on the website, all other sections of my account are working but not Manage Passes. After s...

Payment

Trying to make payment but all car details disappeared when pay now button was pressed. So not progressing. How do I call to make payment, surely online isn't the only option 

Charges

Hi can you tell why I’m still being charged for movies entertainment and hayu when I cancelled them months ago? Also can’t find a phone number for customer services.

Con - Charged without consent

My daughter won the free 2 mth trial of NowTV, didnt realise it would then go onto charge you without getting authorisation first! Until i checked my bank today and noticed two payments for £7.99 from my bank! I rang my bank who couldnt even find any...