cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged for a pass that a don't want

I've been charged 5.99 for a mobile sports pass after having a trial voucher that came from GAME. When I try to cancel the pass it's not showing that I have it!!! So I have been charged for something I don't want and have no way of cancelling!!!! Thi...

Hahahahaha

At no point did I activate my free passes before they expired, yet iv had them renewed, WHAT A SCAM 郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎郎@

Customer service is apalling

I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE HORRENDOUS LACK OF SERVICE FROM NOW TV. I CANNOT FIND MY ACCOUNT HAVENT USED THE SERVICE FOR 6 MONTHS BECAUSE IT WAS USELESS AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR DOING SO THINKING I HAD CANCELLED IT. I NOW CANT FIND THE CORRECT EMAIL O...

Resolved! Subscription

I have just brought a two month entertainment pass and cancelled it so it would not renew. My account is saying that I only have a month to watch 

Refund

Myself and my husband both purchased from nowtv at the same time. My husband payi g £20 for a month of sports and I a pass for sport. This was a mix up and I sidnt use my pass. Can I get a refund 

Broadband bill

I want to pay my bill but it’s saying card declined which funds are in my account and nothing to do with bank

No record of swaps

My account tells me I have run out of swaps for this month, which means it thinks I have made three swaps. This is possible, but I don’t recall more than two. However, I can’t check this information for myself, as there doesn’t seem to be anywhere th...

38B4182D-F64C-4C02-BF95-1B70FABAC6BE.png
RoyB by Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Broadband switch refund due

I have switched today from Now Broadband to a new provider. My bill was paid on 6/8/2019 for a full month. Looking a the account today it shows I am due a refund but looks like I will not get it until 6/9/2019! I had contacted the helpline a few week...

Service cancelled

I am late paying my bill and my broadband service has been cancelled I am going to be paying on Thursday... When I pay will I have my service reinstated or will I have to reapply all over again? Thanks in advance 

Forgot to cancel subscription

Hi,I used a one month sports pass last month and forgot to cancel!logged on today (one day after trial ended) and just realised. Please could I be refunded?Many Thanks,Stuart