cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Billing

I have no passes to show on my account, but ive just noticed ive been paying £7.99-8.99 a month from july from “NOWTV.COM/BILLINGHELP” i won a month or 3 from the McDonald’s monopoly last year and wrongfully assumed that it would be cancelled and now...

Resolved! Exchange Vouchers

I was given a £15 NOWTV Cinema Pass voucher as a gift, I watch a lot more TV than Movies, is it possible to exchange or use that voucher for an Entertainment Pass instead?

RE: wrongly billed

I have been wrongly billed for over 2 years now - with no card account details on my account I presumed I was no longer paying for this service however they have taken two payments each month for the last 2 years!! I have tried to contact now tv seve...

Resolved! Broadband speed

Hi guys, Just wondered what internet speed in mbps you need to watch Now TV, both live and on demand? I'm on my own, so would only be watching on one tv and maybe using the laptop at the same time. I am looking at changing broadband providers, curren...

No service at 02 22 am

My internet completely vanished at 2 22 am. All lights on hub are on and connection check via now tv box states wired connection is fine but no internet. I have checked my billing date which is the 25th feb thus its not due to non payment. The whole ...

Overdue payments

I have an overdue payment and when I go to pay I simply type my billing address and it says to put my card details in but there is nowhere for me to enter them and it says in big black letter not fount? I’ve tried doing this multiple times and even r...

my passes

i have the entertainment pass but when i go into the nowtv app on my bt box it doesnt let me use it 

Easy for children to buy passes

my children were able to buy kids pass even though tv wasn’t switched on but box was. Had a receipt to show this and now cancelled pass but payment taken. Why can this happen without a password and when do I get a refund please