cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Trying not to be cynical.....

I cancelled my passes and (I thought subscription) before Christmas. Turns out they’ve been billing me monthly ever since. And the further I’ve looked into it, they’ve been billing me for two accounts for over a year. I’ve tried to cancel in so many ...

Account

Hi I have managed to put the cinema pass on my email address and the entertainment pass on my wife's email address I was just wondering if I could put them all on to one email address save going from one to the other 

Help

How do i set up a direct debit for it to comw out on a certain day of the month 

Sky Sports Pass

Some months ago I purchased  a season ticket pass for Sky Sports. Sky have recently said that they will pause subscriptions due to the current coronavirus outbreak at reduced number of sporting events. Will Now TV also be doing the same for pre paid ...

Contract Extension

Surely the fair course of action would be to extend our current contracts until our sports programs resume.I do not want a refund,.Now TV should respond in a fair and responsible manner.

New customer - Account not working!

Hi, I have a smart TV box with NOWTV already installed. I signed up yesterday and purchased a 4 month Sky Cinema pass for 8.99 per month. Once I paid and signed up, I signed into my new account which all worked fine, but then when I go into any of my...

Billing

SOOOO! I have the Sky Sports package and am paying £33.95 a month.... As there now seems to be NO DAMN SPORTS around the world  will my bill be suspended and the last bill went out days ago be refunded?????

You renewed my sports pass this morning!!!

Last month I bought a months sports pass because Utd were on 4 times (I didn’t get to watch the Tottenham game). I don’t normally. Because I didn’t watch the Tottenham game I forgot how long it was running. I thought I’d cancelled auto renew. It’s ob...