cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment cancelled today

Hii cancelled my payment which is due today , I was informed that I would have sky sports for another month but I don’t want it anymore!! Anything I can do to stop the payment coming off for something I don’t want thanks kopkid

Resolved! Children have paid for a pass

How do I get my now pass cancelled and my money back my 3 three old daughter has clicked away using the now tv remote and managed to pay for 2 unwanted passes ?

Resolved! Endless loading when trying to redeem pass

Hi! I've been attempting to redeem my 7 day free trial for the Entertainment Pass. However I've been running into issues. Whenever I click ''Start Free Trial'', I am redirected to the site that checks my account, and then goes into ''Hold on a sec......

Broadband refund

I switched to BT for broadband, just over a month ago. So when I go to my nowtv account it is saying I am due back a refund. It say due on the 21st March.   However when I have gone to my bank I have no refund from Nowtv. Just like to know how long t...

Watching NOW TV from foreign country

Hi. Due to Cov-19 outbreak, l ended up coming back my country(Korea) and figured out that l couldn'y get access to NOW TV here. Thus l would like to ask, 1. Is there any way to watch NOW TV as l signed up for Skysports Monthly Pass from March. 2. If ...

Not enough money in account

Just receives a message that there was not enough money in my account to cover my bill.  I have just put money in my account to cover it.  Not sure how to pay the out standing amount that is due.

Payment details page not loading

Is anyone having issues with the "payment details" page, trying to update with new card details but page doesn't load and takes me to the NOW TV sign up page and I'm kicked out and have to sign in again. Tried with different devices android and ios, ...

Two payments taken out of my bank account

HiI have had two payments taken out of my bank account this month and last.The dates of the payments where 17th & 18th of February and 16th & 18th March both for £11.99.I used to own a NowTV box (White Box) and the account I used for this was [email ...

C-19 sport rebate

Hello, I know this is a difficult time. When signing up for the £198 worth of F1 season I didn't imagine this. I would like to have the amount either repaid or credited to the account. Does anyone know how to make this happen?  Thanks in advaceC