cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment due date .

Hello people all around the world , be safe and love .Can any one tell me can I change my payment due date for broadband and phone line. Thank you so much you all. 

Refund

I got a free trip on some of the passes and once I had entered my details it never let me watch anything so I assume it never work but since then I have no watch now tv and around £20 has been taken out to pay they passes. I’ve cancelled the passes a...

Resolved! Refund

My account shows that a refund was made to me of £12.91 on 17 April 2020. But there is no evidence of this in my bank account (as at 23 April 2020). I can't contact Customer Support due to coronavirus. So how do I get my refund?

Passes added randomly

I have had an Entertainment Pass for quite a while, but have no other passes or trials.Today I received a series of emails, with receipts for a trial Boost and both Sky Sports and Sky Movies passes, which neither myself nor my partner signed up for. ...

Payments

Hi I'm just wondering if there is any help for customers who are extremely struggling due to the conoravirus. I had an email 12 days ago saying it was going to be cancelled in 7 days. I'm not complaining it's still on just really stressed and wonderi...

Multiple charges for entertainment pass

Hi all,  I've recently opted in for the entertainment pass. I had an initial charge of £6.99 on the day of the purchase (16th April), and then another charge of £6.99 five days later (21st April).  I checked my subscriptions, and I only have one pass...

Passes

I'm currently on a 3 month offer for a sports pass and I'm a bit confused as to whether to cancel it or not due to no football been available to watch. Obviously theres no way to get in touch with anyone from now TV and I don't want to keep wasting m...