cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

3 months cinema pass free (not working)

Hi  I was offered the three months free cinema pass but when I got into the passes it says I will be charged £4.80 This is not what I agreed to. I can see from the forum a lot of people have had the same issues  is there anyway to contact this compan...

Refund

Hello I have contacted with email for refund for my 14 days trail I had everything canceled in time and I been charged now for various things that I can't afford. Any way to contact them? 

Billing

Hi guys.  Looking for a bit of advice.  There is an  account taking money from my bank . My bank won't cancel it and it has been slowly draining me for a couple years now. How do I find the account using only my bank card and how do I get refunded?

Late connection

Hi, I was connected a few days late and was advised that I would get discount for each day. Have been charged full price this month, do I need to apply for the discount to be put on my account? 

HELP!!!

I tried logging in today and I got this message saying "Unable to sign you in, please try again later." I was able to log in earlier, but now I can't. They just charged my card and now I can't log in. However, I created another account with another e...

Case Id: 06955923 - charged twice

Hello NowTV.  I have an open case which you responded to once but then on providing evidence that you have charged me twice in sucsession you seem to have gone quiet.  Can someone please pick up the Case and my response and investigate further.  Not ...

Sky Sports refund

Hi,I signed up for the Black Friday £20/mth up to 6mths sky sports. Maybe foolishly, I have continued to pay my subscription as I didn't want to stop then risk paying full price on sports resumption.  I was hoping to get some advice on how I may be r...