cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

CANCELLED BUT STILL GETTING CHARGED

I cancelled my subscription November/December yet I’ve just noticed I’m still paying for a service I’m not being provided, nor want. Any help would be much appreciated as it’s not easy to find help on here..

Locked out of Account

I signed up for the 7 day trail, after 1 day I could no longer access my account, I've tried resetting the password multiple times and always get an error. I'm now going to be charged a full month without actually having used it once. I've had to cre...

Compensated

Hi  I bought a 3 month voucher in late January for Sky Sports and obviously it wasnt much use. Who would i contact to see if its possible to get some sort of compensation or given an extension of Sky Sports for when football does begin.  

no name on bill

hi, there is no name on my bill when i try to download it as pdf formate it not showing my name and address on it, so how i can proove it is mine?please help.thanks

Cant seem to change my password.

I've been trying nearly an hour to change my password so I log back into my playstation 4. (The App freaked so had to download it again) Cant change any details on my account and every avenue I take to change my password it throws up an error message...

Refund

Signed up today for the Entertainment pass. Realized how poor it is with 10 minutes. Spent the next 3 hours looking to talk to someone or find contact details to communicate with now tv. On cancelling my subscription realized I wasn't on the free 7 d...

Account

I can't change billing address bought stick and moved house hoe do I change it or start new now tv pass plz help 

Refunds for overcharginh

Hi. I just noticed on my bank statement that I had been charged twice for entertainment package. As there is nobody to talk to during coronavirus crisis how do I go about making this known to them.thanks