cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Wrongly charged

I recently took advantage of the 7 day free trial on 13th April. Having watched during the trial period I cancelled the service and a confirmation of cancellation was sent to me on 20th April.Today (27th April) I have been charged £3 for Now TV boost...

Cancel

Anybody on here experienced cancelling only to find your account is still debited? Cancelled sky sports only to find NowTV continues to take £33.99. 

Now TV unauthorised payment

Hi, I haven't had NOW TV since GoT ended last year, but I received an email at 6am this morning with a bill, despite me cancelling last year, I haven't attempted to restart my subscription. Thanks.

Two random charges

I took out a 7 day free pass for entertainment and movies, decided to keep going as it was quite good! Anyway I was randomly charged £12 then £9 but don't know why? Any ideas?

Help!

I am not happy with the service that i am getting from now tv, they have my card details on my account but yet can't take payments from me even though it isn't due for a week so they cut off my broadband, and also my broadband goes off every other da...

Charged but can't watch

Hi, I had NowTV a while ago for quite a while then cancelled. On Sunday I took advantage of 6 months Entertainment Pass for £6.99 instead of £8.99.  I didn't get a confirmation email but didn't think too much of it. I went to watch something and it's...

Stolen Debit Card Details

Hello, I have noticed regular billing payments of £8.99 each month as a regular DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION on my Bank Statements, it is NowTV taking the payments. My account has ZERO passes, no subscriptions of ANY kind. I used the account finder, enter ...

Update payment card for broadband not working?

Hello! I want to update the card for broadband payment but it doesn't work properly - unlike updating payment for TV passes (which goes to a page asking for card details), the broadband one just shows 'Not found'.  Anyone knows how to fix? Thanks! 

Can not access payment details page

I have tried and tried so many times but I keep getting redirected to the home page, I’ve updated my pins and my email address and homeaddress I’ve literally done everything advised on here and the internet but I cannot access my payment details page...