cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sky Sports refund

I had an offer for 6 months of Sky Sports for £19.99 a month. Not wanting to miss out on the offer I have not cancelled the pass until now as I was informed that passes on offers would be extended as a result of sport being postponed due to the coron...

Missed payment

Hello there I missed my payment but when I went on to  my account it says my first month was payed but now its saying I owe 2 month and have 10 days to save my account but I dont get payed for an extra five is there anyway I can extend that or let th...

Carrieann84

Absouloute jolk of a company been charged over 70 pound in 1 month and only signed up for the entertainment package .plus was supposed to get a free trial and never got that either . No way to get in touch to try and get it sorted  

Paying twice

I changed the card (Nationwide) from which I made my Now TV payments back in April 2018 to my Lloyds bank card, I've just noticed that payments are not only coming from the Lloyds account but also the Nationwide account.  I don't know if a payments g...

Free trial

I had started the free trial last week but forgot to cancel it and i have £8.99 pending on my bank this morning for a subscription i dont want, how can i get past this?   

Billing3

I have currently started up with NOW TV for my WiFi in March, I have missed two payments due to COVID-19 and me having to self isolate for 2 weeks and then i wasn't given any shifts from my job and still to this day haven't. I tried to call and was t...

Cancel now or after the switch?

I'm switching to another broadband provider next week. Is it best that I wait until that's setup and working before I cancel Now Broadband? Only reason I ask is that I don't won't to sit on the helpline for 2 hours only be advised I wait until the sw...