cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

TAKING MONEY WITH NO ACCOUNT DETAILS

I have been having a duplicate payment error on my Sky Cinema Pass since October.They tell me me they can't find an account that is requesting the money, but it keeps coming out of my bank account. I have changed the payment card to my wife's bank to...

NOWTV ARE A JOKE, BUT NOT FUNNY

I have been having a duplicate payment error on my Sky Cinema Pass since October.They tell me me they can't find an account that is requesting the money, but it keeps coming out of my bank account. I have changed the payment card to my wife's bank to...

NOWTV ARE A JOKE !!!

I have been having this same issue with my Sky Cinema Pass since October.They tell me me they can't find an account that is requesting the money, but it keeps coming out of my bank account. I have changed the payment card to my wife's bank to check i...

Now TV Direct Debits

I have Resetup Now TV yesterday (14may) it charged like its no big deal, then woke up this morning to a direct debit being setup for 31st.  Is this a normal thing to do, charge full price and set a direct debit up half way through? U would think it w...

Pro rata

What is pro rata ?ive been charged £50 instead of 25 for no reason . I’ve been an existing customer for a 3months. Sudden charges of line rental doesn’t make any sense

Account issues

My son has a now tv account and would like to add and delete some passes. His email account has been locked and he can’t access it anymore. We’ve tried and tried with BT to get it fixed but they can’t do it. In order to access his now tv account he n...

Unexpected charge

I've just been charged for the entertainment pack which I never purchased, I received an email confirming "my" purchase and immediately went to my account to cancel it. I wasn't offered a refund as stated in the 14 day cooling off period. As this pac...

Changing payment details

I have been trying for the last 2 days to update my card details on my account, however every time I press the "payment details" link it takes me straight back to the homepage. Is there any way round this or is this a problem with the website?

Gangs of london

I want to watch gangs of London.  I have been paying for months 9.99.  Have managed to reset password, input details and it’s still asking me to start a free trial today ..