cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Rejoining NowTv

I quit NowTv yesterday but after a lot of thought, I have decided to rejoin, with the same plan i had before I quit. I would appreciate some help.   evan

Unable to purchase or view passes

I tried to purchase passes about two weeks ago, but when I log in it just says that "We're having trouble displaying your Passes" under Passes and Vouchers, as well as Bills & Payments section. I am unable to view anything. When I try and add a pass ...

Resolved! End of contract. New price £15 more!

My contract is up in a couple of weeks. It's going from £25 to £40. My work hours have been reduced, due to covid 19. I can't afford to pay the new price. Will I be able to get it back down to £25

account

hi, i was wondering how i can delete my account, but can’t find anywhere to do it? thanks 

Removal of payment details

I want my payment details removed off my account, and am unable to do this myself. I am unable to call any number, I am unable to use live chat.  The awful circle jerk website sends you round the bend, offering no useful way to contact a company rep....

Cancelling Sky Cinema Pass?

Hello, I signed up for the Sky Cinema pass at £5.99 for 12 months. This rate is due to expire and shoot up to full price on 29th May 2020. My question is; do I need to give a months' notice to cancel this before I'm charged full price? Or can I do it...

Resolved! Can't cancel my passes

I can't cancel my passes fro some reason, and they run out on 13th May so I want to make sure I don't start getting charged. But I can't find a way to contact Now TV, no contact form, no chat, no phone number. Does anyone know of any way to contact t...