cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Taking payment after death of mother

I have lodged a complaint about this and i have spoken to the useless people on chat who declared data protection to me.I cancelled my mothers pass in Feb, she was hospitalized and died in April,  but nowtv continued to take payment only noticed toda...

Refund

My 2 year old , had the now tv remote and pressing buttons. When I’ve looked he’s added a sky sports day pass for £9.99 and started the free trial for now tv boost. I have cancelled the free trial and added a payment pin onto my account now which I d...

Wiped out my bank account

i posted earlier seems bank been declining payments, so offered to pay june then july on friday, no they want whole amount and cleaned out my bank  took it all and left me with £1.17, all so i can work! this is ridiculous and i will be leaving after ...

Problems

I have been working from home since march i supply the NHS and private sector with mental health support workers and nurses, i have now been cut off because now tv claim i haven’t paid and card details haven’t been updated, i updated my card details ...

Removing card details

Removing card details - I took out the football season pass for my 85 year old dad. I made sure auto renew was off. Twice I have had to cancel a monthly sports pass that neither myself nor my dad requested. What the hell is going on??? It would appea...

Spending Cap Now TV calls - Anytime package

Hello, Please can someone let me know if there is a way to put a spending cap on our calls Anytime package as a household member persistently goes over the 1 hour limit & calls premium numbers! Alternatively, I believe a Now TV agent said that there ...