cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

TV

hiI have had a message that in August my TV will be cancelled, I don't know why as I have not cancelled it and I pay monthly, with no problems.

Unscrupulous cancellation - NOW TV con artists

I've just cancelled my Entertainment pass and yet again NOW TV have tried to trick me into thinking I have actually cancelled. Here's the con. You opt to cancel and then, quite reasonably, you are asked if you really want to cancel. OK, I might have ...

Voucher Nonsense

Hi I’m looking to see if it’s possible to get a refund on a voucher accidentally purchased literally five minutes ago. I read through the terms and the description was completely nonsense, it’s written in terribly poor English, I thought the NOWTV ‘B...

Bill even with Passes

Hi,I’ve been getting charged for the last few months (only just realised as I checked bank accounts) £7 has left my account a few times even tho I have 2 different 6 month passes on. Can this please get sorted as I don’t use it anywhere near enough w...