cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Random PIN applied

When I try to watch a channel (Sky Comedy in this case) I am being asked to enter my Parental PIN. I have never set up a PIN nor showed any interest in doing so, I have logged in to nowtv.com/mypins and it shows that no PINs are set and everything is...

How to get a refund after being charged

I’ve tried to cancel my now tv for 3 months now and it’s not letting me do anything I cancelled my bank details but I’m still being charged everytime I go on the now tv app or website it won’t let me cancel it?

Managing Devices

Hi, When it shows you how many devices you are using could someone tell me what makes it log a device as officially being used? I ask this because it has two PCs down taking up slots but I only used these to login and look at billing stuff - I haven'...

payments

I accepted an offer for reduced payment on my now tv pass but it was taken alongside the full price.. Not even sure if I can contact now tv alittle annoyed that I can't even contact them used there automatic bit thing and get nowhere can anyone help....

Refund

Hi. I didn’t used any of the sky subscription or any subscription. But it seems they took money in my account. There is 3.99, 11.99 and 8.99 which is so annoying. Didn’t even know all this bills. Please i need a refund for it. Thank you 

Resolved! Account being confused for stranger's..

Hi, I wanted to contact NOW TV directly for a while but can never find the chat/call option! I've been getting legitimate emails from NowTV for a different user for nearly a year. I thought it was only an issue with the email because we have almost i...