cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

I wish to make a late payment why is it hard to do such a simple task why is everything so jumbled up and why is hard to contact broadband side of things  you lot ! 

Billing

I had a 12 month contract which has now expired 2 months ago but I got charges on the 7 august how do I claim my money back

Account hacked

Hi. I have just noticed my bill is higher than usual. As well as the entertainment pass which is all I use, I have also had the sky pass and boost option added. I have changed my password and cancelled the pass. Is this enough to stop whoever is usin...

Resolved! Charged unexpectedly

Hi all at Now TV,  This morning I noticed I was charged £3.99 unexpectedly, I would very much would like to know what this is for.  I am aware that I am paying £11.99 for Movies and £8.99 for the Entertainment Pass.  I would also like to know why ver...

Help with bills

Hello it says I will have my now tv cancelled as I have missed 2 payments but can pay 10 days later dont want my account to be cancelled please help 

Having difficulty accessing account

hello, I am having difficulty accessing my account. When I try to login it does not recognise both my username & password. I choose to reset my password however it does not recognize my email?? Which is odd as I only received an email last month refe...

Cancelling

I tried a trial for entertainment pass and remembered it ended today. I went online and cancelled it this morning, but they have set up an entertainment pass and taken the money for it even though I cancelled. Can I get a refund as it’s almost imposs...

NOWTV Sky Sports Pass

Why does it say “We can't process your order right now, but we don't want you to miss out, so we're giving you temporary access to this Pass. Please try again later when we should be back up and running” for my sky sports pass. I cancelled this a mon...

Cant cancel my entertainment pass

I've spent two days trying to cancel my pass, the icon just keeps spinning endlessly. I've tried every option for cancelling, and nothing works. I've logged in on two phones, an iPad, a samsung tablet, and a laptop. Not sure what's happening, but now...