cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Old box still paying??

I might be a little late to the table here but both my kids (old) boxes aren’t compatible anymore? Surely I should have been notified considering I’m paying £20 a month and now forcing my hand into buying a new version??any help on this would be much...

Billing problems - unauthorised debits

I have discovered 6 debits on my credit card. NowTV has billed me nearly £70 yet my account shows no (zero) bills and no upcoming bills. I have also not knowingly signed up to any services but did try - and fail - to get a particular series working a...

Coronavirus bill extension

Hello, So I can't get a hold of nowtv, I'm going to try later but figure I'll leave this here to see if I can get help. My hours at cut have cut due to my workplace closing and we can't work from home, and I'm not eligible for the 80% wage coverage. ...

No option to cancel pass

Hello, I am looking to cancel my subscription to a pass but when I look for the cancel/manage option, its not there. I am continuously being charged and it shows on the account transactions. I have also searched for the account that my card is linked...

Contact

I've been charged for a mobile NOW TV Sports pass without my consent. I can't seem to find anywhere I can contact support about this. Only bots seem to be the option. Can't find a telephone number anywhere.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Missing pass

•Hi I had an email saying that i apparently cancelled my sky cinema pass when I never can I get this pit back onto my account as I had already paid the bill for this month am absolutely fuming.  I’m ragin never had a problem and all of a sudden I go...

Payment details

I have updated my payment details but now I have an email saying that I have a payment overdue? How is this possible when I changed my details weeks previous to due date? And trying to get in touch via telephone is impossible