cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelled pass still being charged for thru sky

Hi I have been trying for months to get hold of now tv customer service, cannot find an email or contact number.the web bot is useless and doesn't cover my problem. For 7yrs I have paid for my now tv pass thru my sky account but I am unable to stop t...

TV account number wont register

I'm am trying to set up my Now TV account and I'm entering in the EXACT same details as I am when I switched, only to be told "something is wrong,please provide the same details" I just want my TV part of my account active. How long does it take? I h...

Change or billing method to Apple

Hi I now have now tv on my Apple TV box and would like to change my billing method to use Apple/iTunes but cannot see any method of doing this and customer support is non existent apart from pages of stock answers 

Unable to change or see payment details

My monthly payment is correctly billed on my card, but I am unable to change my payment details and I keep getting an error message on this page:account.nowtv.com/payment-details"Oops, we don't appear to have any payment details set up for your acco...

Payment details keep getting declined

Since my card expired and I changed my payment details to my new card, my payment keeps getting declined. I think it's because I can't input my address correctly, it asks for a house number but I don't have one. Could I get my address changed so my p...

Old box still paying??

I might be a little late to the table here but both my kids (old) boxes aren’t compatible anymore? Surely I should have been notified considering I’m paying £20 a month and now forcing my hand into buying a new version??any help on this would be much...

Billing problems - unauthorised debits

I have discovered 6 debits on my credit card. NowTV has billed me nearly £70 yet my account shows no (zero) bills and no upcoming bills. I have also not knowingly signed up to any services but did try - and fail - to get a particular series working a...

Coronavirus bill extension

Hello, So I can't get a hold of nowtv, I'm going to try later but figure I'll leave this here to see if I can get help. My hours at cut have cut due to my workplace closing and we can't work from home, and I'm not eligible for the 80% wage coverage. ...

No option to cancel pass

Hello, I am looking to cancel my subscription to a pass but when I look for the cancel/manage option, its not there. I am continuously being charged and it shows on the account transactions. I have also searched for the account that my card is linked...