cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

How do I find my phone number?

Apparently I'm supposed to be told my phone number by a message when I join, but I've been through all the messages (Message Center and email) and can't find any that tells me what my phone number is. I don't have a phone plugged in to use. How can I...

New card details not saved

I cannot change the payment card details because the system requires a house name which my house does not have. I spent and hour and a half between 2 calls on hold last time to change it with an adviser, the adviser has not saved the information and ...

Landline quality

My landline quality has become terrible. I have tried different phones including corded ones. Either no ring tone or sounds like a dalek. Helpbot just takes me round in circles. Surely I shouldn't have to pay for a service that doesn't work? 

Redeemed a voucher for month pass yet still charged

I have taken a promotional offer from Co-op and bought 2 Casilleros to get 1 month Cinema pass.Redeemed the voucher and it got added successfully and confirmation screen showed next payment moved for a month to 27 November 2020.Yet today (27 October ...

Being Charged Twice

Hi, I am needing some help, please, with my NowTV subscription.  Please bare with me and my spelling, I have a brain injury.  At a previous address I had a NowTV subscription for Entertainment and Movies, I have since moved and forgot to cancel my ac...

Account Hacked

Just to add to other people woes regarding account hacking, mine was hacked the other day. First on Sunday the 22nd November I was charged for a Sky Sports day pass and then the next day for a Sky sports month pass. Some £44 worth of crap I do not wa...

Itemised calls.

Hi folks. I can't find any way to view the details of calls made since my last bill - am I missing something or is this information not available? Thanks,Kate.