cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Account Hacked

Just to add to other people woes regarding account hacking, mine was hacked the other day. First on Sunday the 22nd November I was charged for a Sky Sports day pass and then the next day for a Sky sports month pass. Some £44 worth of crap I do not wa...

Itemised calls.

Hi folks. I can't find any way to view the details of calls made since my last bill - am I missing something or is this information not available? Thanks,Kate.

Over charged

Selected 7 day free trial for the sky sports and have been charged £9.99 for a day pass. I did not select this, only selected the free trial pass. How do I go about getting this refunded?

Now Tv has cancelled my order

I tried to set up my broadband and a new account today over the phone and everything was fine until I got an email about 5 minutes later saying that NOW TV had cancelled my order for my broadband and phone line and didn't say why. My account is avail...

Resolved! Overdue bill

I have woke this morning to my wifi being cut off  and on my account it says i have a overdue payment from 23rd of augest yet in my recent payment it says ive payed on the 23rd of augest  yet it womt let me pay the over due amount because the page ju...