cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Passes disappeared

I bought a Now TV Smart Box in November 2019 which came with some free passes. I used the Sports Day Pass and am now wanting to activate the free month's Entertainment Pass, and the free month's Movie Pass, but they have disappeared from my account. ...

Change billing date for Broadband

Before I joined I asked if I could change the billing date and was told after they took the first payment, I would be able to change the date when I logged on but I can not find the option anywhere. How can I do it please?

Wrongly charged

Hi, my name is Kelley Rogers & I’ve been trying to cancel my account for the past 18 months! I’ve sent emails, with no reply. There is no contact number & every time I click on the “get in touch” button on the website, it keeps taking me back to the ...

Resolved! Wrongly charged

Hi I recently had a sports pass which was discounted to £16.99 for 3 months.  I cancelled this after 2.5 months. On checking my bank account I noticed I had been charged the full amount non-discounted (£33.99) each month.  However, when I view my Now...

Bills and payments

I have a Now TV movies pass and for some reason my monthly bill has gone up from £4.99 to £7.19. Anyone have any ideas why? Thanks!

Broadband cancellation??

I recently purchased Broadband and TV....I'm still waiting for the activation...but received an email from my current broadband provider to say thanks for choosing to stay and that the switch over had been cancelled.  I did not cancel it?? Now I can'...

Login

I have been trying to login for a few months and keep giving up.  The site will not accept my password so I changed it and either I get an error message at the new password site or it says the new password is OK and then I try to login with the new p...

Now account Error

Hi I would like someone to help as I have discussed this before but have not received an answer my Mum has an account on now but she has forgotten her password and can not access her account due to a bug that does not restart her password and takes h...