cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! How do I delete my nowTV account?

Back in June I cancelled my NowTV subscription for the Entertainment package after I got 3 months free with the McDonalds Monopoly promotion. I thought it went through fine, got thenotification that I could still watch to the end of June but I never ...

Can you fix my device limit

I only use it on my living room TV and bedroom, via cast and I got a message today to say I need to wait until January  Please either fix this immediately or cancel and refund me, what a joke 

Two payments taken,

Why have Nowtv taken 2 payments this months of all months, why no help that actually helps. Fuming. No real contact, the company is not helpful. 

Resolved! My child paid £33.99 for Sky Sportsss

Hi. My 3 yo daughter managed to buy a sky sports month pass when I was at work and she was with my non english speaking mum. I have canceled the pass but I have still been charged a shocking £33.99 that I really need at this time of the year. I have ...

Resolved! can't sign up

Cant sign up not completing after pressing "complete my order" button. screen goes blank.can't speak to anyone. paid my sign up fee. account shown  o outstanding orders. tried to book engineer. all very frustrating.  

Resolved! problem signing up.

trying to sign up to Now Broadband and the sign up process is not completing after pressing "complete my order" button. I get a blank screen. and it all stops. .