cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

New subscriber can't get Username to log in.

This is just an FYI. I subscribed using my email address which is quite long, thinking I'd be able to get a short Username later.  I share TV with my daughter (she - Entertainment & Films; me - Sports) so we have to log in & out of our accounts.  I'd...

Scam Email

I received a Scam email asking for payment of an overdue bill. The details of the amount overdue were correct so I assumed it was kosher. I rang the number, and went directly through to someone in a call centre who proceeded to ask for a number of pe...

Removing card details

I’m new to NowTV. I got a 1 week Sky Sports voucher card through PayPal to watch the footie. I added the NowTV app to my Apple TV. Before I could use the voucher code, I had to set up an account with NowTV and include my credit card details (even tho...

Paying for NOW

Why do you accept AmEx for your TV subscriptions but not for NOW Broadband? Very inconsistent customer experience.

Unauthorised payments

I pay for Nowtv and have done for a long time. This is connected to my Lloyds bank account. Now I have just checked my Tesco bank account and 3 payments have gone out for Nowtv. There is no direct debit showing so I can’t cancel it. I have checked my...

Unexpected error

I recently bought an android box and while installing my various Tv and streaming apps I installed Now tv and when I tried to log in I received the message,"Unexpected error, Network error. Please try again."The box is directly attached to the intern...

Resolved! Charged after 7 day trial

Hi I tried a 7 day trial and cancelled it yesterday, i received an email to confirm this and ive been charged today. My membership ran out yesterday before my 7 days were up (by at least 5 hours)  and now im back to an active subscription showing £9....