cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment failed multiple times, now cancelled

My entertainment pass (discounted due to previous issue) has disappeared today. Looking on my account once realising this, my payments have been failing (quite a few times over more than a month as I haven't been checking my account,) due to an issue...

Entertainment Pack

I have just signed up to Now TV and requested broadband and had to purchase an entertainment pass as part of the deal.   However, broadband not due to set up until 2/3/21 and yet entertainment pass seems to have started immediately according to the a...

upload speeds

Hi, my upload speeds were advertised as 1 Mbps but i have done multiple speed tests, and they never go above 0.4 Mbps.. Zoom requires 0.6 Mbps for normal functioning, so I cannot do my work and the whole thing is useless. I tried buying a different r...

Resolved! Existing sky Subscriptions

Hi All i currently subscribe to both Movies and Sports through Sky TV - i want to use the Now TV app as well. is there away to link my account to NOW TV so that i do not have to pay an additional subscription to use the App.

Refund

Hi I bought a sky sports pass last month and it has auto renewed I have cancelled it but how do I get a refund?

Unexpected charges for free view

Hi , my query is not listed in here. Actually I tried to check whether or not I am eligible for free week with now tv I tried my 2 accounts with same card details it showed me that u have to pay 0£ and you already used the free week offer but it dedu...

Resolved! Charged 3 times for kids package

On 13th February I have 3 charges for £3.99 on my bank statement for the Kids pass that I took out. I tried going through the bot (which does not appear to be fit for purpose) which sent me round in an endless loop of not having the correct option av...

Wrongful renewal

We have been charged for a renewal we didn't want on sky sports. We cancelled it at the start of January specifically to avoid automatic renewal. I went through all four (!!) screens that checked I actually wanted to cancel (I did) and got to the scr...