cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Taking payments out to early

Payments seem to come out of my account when you choose I paid for my broadband on the 5th January and you have taken another payment out the 15th January and this seems to be happening regularly 

Cancel pass and subscription

Worst service ever,3 times i have bought sky sports day passes and have missed all games i wanted but still took my money,never using them again,crooks,would you go to a cinema,pay your ticket,but not be able to see the film?crooks,and make it so dif...

Instant payment

@Anonymous User my paymennt was late now suspendend. I can now pay it but next payment due 27th. How can i get it reconnected sooner Please

NowTV won’t accept my new card

I lost my bank card and was issued with a new one. I updated my payment details but my NowTV bill history reads “Payment failed”. How do I fix this? My details are 100% correct and I have enough funds in my account.

oops, can't access anything

Hi I registered, signed up for a free trial and tried to watch something on my LG TV.  All I get is an unknown page error. If I look at the account tab, I'm signed in.  I deleted and reinstalled app, but still the same.  Everything is fine with inter...

Payment Overdue yet bill states paid

Hi, Received an email stating I had an overdue payment.In fact there is no payment in my Bank statement.But on my NowTV account the bill appears as paid. Bank accounts are correct and have not been changed since last month.And this is only for Broadb...

Resolved! Pausing my services

Hi,  I am currently stuck with no broadband for a month and it won't be rectified until January. Is it possible to pause my current entertainment pass, as I won't be able to use it?

Paying for passes I didn't subscribe to

I first got now tv to watch one of my favourite series, I subscribed to the entertainment pass for £9.99 a month. The other day I happened to check my bank statement and I seen 3 charges come out for now tv, totalling to £24.98, which I have apparent...

NOWTV BOOST PASS I DIDN'T EVER ORDER

Has this happened to anyone else? Just signed in to my account and found that I've been charged an etra £3 per month since October following a trial, for a Boost pass. I know nothing about any of these things and never have the footy on more than 1 T...

Extremely disappointed offers

I accepted the above offer from a text and also on my account, when I sent email to complain that the offer was not applied to my account, I was told that I needed to email the offer. I don't keep emails once I've read them as I have an old device an...