cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged when signed up for free calls

Having signed up for £25 a month in June, including free anytime calls as a new customer, I find I've been charged for all the calls I've made since.  I've raised a complaint today.  They insisted yesterday that I signed up to pay for calls 'as you g...

Resolved! Sports Day Pass Unavailable

I want to buy a day pass as I have been doing, but it keep taking me to the offer of £25/month. Is there any way to just go back to the original buy-a-day pass screen?

Still being charged - can’t access account

I managed to get in to my account a few months back to cancel my membership, to which two months have now gone by and I’m still being charged £11.99 and £9.99 ive attempted getting into my account and it will not locate it and just says “unexpected e...

Itemised call details

I know that I can get itemised call details for a bill that's been submitted by going to: My account>Manage account>Bills & payments>Recent payments>Broadband&calls>Calls usage>View call details However, until recently - last week - I could also get ...

Change payment card

I changed my bank details for my now tv account payments last month. However nowtv have continued to try and use the old bank details many times. Now I have recieved an email saying I need to pay or could have my services stopped.My passes seem to wo...

Dan52 by Scholar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

lack of help with customer services

been having major problems with internet  dropping out can not get wifi any more than 4 foot away from box  on 22nd of march  lady said would be best to upgrade to super fibre and was told 27.99   said yes   fine . Havent heard anything since even ...

Resolved! Broadband payments

Every month, the payment from my credit card fails and I get an overdue email. My bank has confirmed no one has tried to take a payment. add to that I can’t go and pay the overdue payment online. Every month I call in, pay and set up the card again. ...

customer services

i have been having major problems with  now broadband ever since  i took  up . im disabled  im appualled i had a call today asking for my bank details for which i woud not give  i have a case id of 09023544  i the call i had i could not understand  ...