cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Now tv, new account no stick

So, my sister in law has just moved house, and, wanted to change from her existing TV package supplier. As we have never had any bad issues with now tv, we suggested that she go with now tv.  So far, this is an unmitigated disaster for her.  The Inte...

Resolved! Applying Tesco Vouchers

Hi,I'm trying to apply my Tesco Clubcard vouchers which expire in 2022.However, every time I try I get the message 'oops something went wrong' or 'we cannot display your account'.It says I have credit in my account but I can't see anywhere to see aga...

Update Payment details.

I had switched bank accounts so when they tried to take a payment for Now TV it failed.  So now I have updated my payment details with my new card, however, when i sign in it is asking me if I want a free trial or to pay £11.99 a month (I was paying ...

Forgot to cancel, refund?

Hi, I have no doubt this has been posted lots of times but I'm not sure where to go from here. I recently noticed I was charged for the Sky Movies package (£11.99, yesterday) and was a little confused as i'm sure I cancelled. Turns out I didn't and i...

Payment

I have had a payment come out of my account, £9.99, however I cannot find a way to contact now tv about it, when I call it says to find help through the website but it gives me no help, how can I go about finding why moneys been taken out of my accou...

Resolved! Livingston GBR

Hi, Can I check whether payments being made are showing up on bank statements as Livingston GBR?  Previously, it has come up as NOWTV?  Worried that a payment has gone out that I have not authorised.  Thank you. LJ

Resolved! Deleting account due to death

Hello, I need help to close down this account completely as the owner (my mother) has passed away and is not going to be needing it; I also want to make sure nothing is stored long term as this is obviously a security risk.

Phone line dead

nowtv has been great for the past several months for me till today I see a bt engineer on the poll outside my home connecting another house up they took my line off the poll dropped it then reconnected my line for some reason and now My internet is w...

Scam email doing rounds

Just to let now tv customers know , a new scam email is doing the rounds !asking for missed payment of broadband , it’s very convincing and has the right information.keep an eye out, I was suspicious as knew I was up to date on my payments and checke...