cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Streaming limit can only watch on one device

Just think it’s a shame now tv are not allowing viewing on more than one device at a time as they previously did. With boost adding an extra £5 it’s starting to seem a lot more expensive than Netflix. Might have to do some spring cleaning and drop no...

See this company is still utter scum

came back to now tv after several years away only a few month ago not only has the price quadrupled since i first joined you have now once cut cut a vast range of content from the service probably one the the most popular channels discovery how about...

Not receiving emails

Hi all, I have had NOW TV for a year and a half now, and I was regularly receiving email updates. However, I have noticed in the last few months, I am not receiving any at all - and I have checked junk etc. I am not even receiving notifications that ...

Resolved! Package deal

Hello I recently had a live chat with someone because I was having trouble with a late payment I explained my situation and the person said that because I had purchased the movie and entertainment together that I wouldn’t have to pay again until Sept...

Resolved! NOWTV can't cancel or find Kids Membership

Hello, I was just trying to cancel my NOW Kids membership as I no longer use it but I've been unable to find it in the list alongside my Entertainment and Movies Pass. Is it hidden somewhere or can I get it cancelled through this forum? Thank you.

Resolved! New NOW account

Signed up and subscribed so I could watch Mare of Easttown happy to pay 9.99 a month but see an additional 4.99 has also been charged which I haven’t requested, anyone know what this is? How do I go about a refund and if I unsubscribe / cancel my mem...

Changes to account

Having added kids to our entertainment which we are not interested as we are a retired couple with no kids or grand kids, we are now being saddled with adverts - having had the account for just over a month, feel totally conned.Would rather lose the ...