cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Changing address and upgrading

Hi there,  Just looking for some help i phoned up not long ago to change address and upgraded to fab fiber also to start on the 14/5 when on the phone was told it would be around £25 through when the agreement email came through it says £32 for fab f...

Resolved! Refund

Hi I have been subscribed to the sports pass for about 6 months now and haven't been using it -I just wondered if there would be any chance that I could be refunded for the months I haven't used it?I did try to cancel the sub a while ago but it would...

Resolved! Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass for 5 months. £9.98

Hi all, In April I purchased a Sky Sports Day 24 hour membership for £9.98 that included a Mobile 5 Month Pass at no extra cost.The 24 hour day pass worked ok but I was led to believe 5 month mobile pass would be added to my account within 10 working...

Sky sports pass - cancel

Good morning  I’ve just been sent an email saying I have ordered the monthly sky sports pass and boost. I haven’t ordered it, is it possible someone has my login details and has ordered? If possible I would like it cancelled immediately and money ref...

Remove My Account

To whom it may concern, I have just looked at my bank account. You have tried to charge me on numerous occasions in the last couple of months despite me not having applied to a subscription, even when I go to my account I can clearly see I don't have...

Resolved! Bills and payments

HiI received an email saying my payment is over due but looking on here it's saying I paid on 5th April. I have also checked my bank and no payment is showing! Soo have I paid or not! So confusing. Why can't they just take money out when they say the...