cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Services restricted - need help!

Hello, my broadband service has been restricted due to a late payment.  It says on my account that I paid £70 on April 19th but is asking me to pay it again to have services restored.  I have started a new job due to the pandemic and am waiting to be...

Resolved! Forget to Cancell the Subscription

Hi, Recently I configured NOW TV stick and I gave my payment details because It asked at the set up of the NOW TV account. It was automaticaly available some subscriptions with 14 days trial period. Some how I was forget to cancelle the 14 days subsc...

Over charged

I was offered the entertainment package for £1.99 for 2 months which my son kindly offered to pay but looking at his bank account we found that £9.99 was taken instead 

Odd mobile number

Hi I've got a couple of charges mobile calls on my bill 54p and £2.50 Google doesn't come up with anything when I put numbers in any ideas? 

Resolved! Charged twice for house move?

Hi There I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue? I was paying £17.99 per month for my broadband (meant to be for 12 months) and pay monthly on 2nd of each month so paid on 2nd May. I moved house this week and used the phone service to change...

Resolved! NOW TV NUMBER??

Please do not recommend orders and appointments under my account. I do not have that option, I’ve looked everywhere. I really need the number to make an overdue payment. They keep declining my card and I rang the bank who said there’s no block their ...

Changing address and upgrading

Hi there,  Just looking for some help i phoned up not long ago to change address and upgraded to fab fiber also to start on the 14/5 when on the phone was told it would be around £25 through when the agreement email came through it says £32 for fab f...

Resolved! Refund

Hi I have been subscribed to the sports pass for about 6 months now and haven't been using it -I just wondered if there would be any chance that I could be refunded for the months I haven't used it?I did try to cancel the sub a while ago but it would...