cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Using VOIP Services with NowTv Broadband

I'm trying to use a VOIP Service to allow me to make and receive calls in "Australia"  (as this is where I used to live...) To allow me to do this, I have to disable SIP ALG on the router, but I don't see any options for this in the router settings. ...

Payment Details 'Oops'

I've changed my payment details and underneath my 'Broadband Membership' section they have updated to the new card details. However, at the top of the screen, I am getting a message saying 'Oops, we don't appear to have any payment details set up for...

Resolved! Paid for NOW but not getting it

Hi all I brought the now tv entertainment pass, payment went though and the money has come out of my account. but its saying that i have no subscriptions and cannot watch anything at all. any help would be much helpful thanks 

Adding NOW to BT

Hi thereI recently bought the NOW TV season pass for sport, ten months I think it last.Is there any way to "add" this NOW TV to my BT Account? Does anyone have any experience of this? I completely forgot to see if BT were doing any deals which is a p...

Resolved! Scammed for money after trail..

So, I signed up for the a free trial with NOW on July 9th, and then immediately cancelled it so that I wouldn't be billed a month later if I forgot about it.  I even checked back in early August on the site to make sure I cancelled it, and sure enoug...

Streaming limit.

Extended my Now TV subscription for 3 months mainly due to be able to stream from 2 devices. Tried to watch on multiple devices and now  a limit message is shown.  I can't remember seeing any notification, or had a refund since they've removed some f...

Resolved! Payments via Tesco Rewards

Hi I bought a 12 month Entertainment Pass using my Tesco Rewards. All worked fine until last month I got an email from NOW to say that they hadn't been able to take payment. I have tried to contact them but it seems to be impossible to communicate wi...