cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Overdue Payment

Hi there, Got an email saying a payment for NOW is overdue, but when I log-in, it said it was paid on the 1st of June. Not sure what to do. The payment card details are correct which I thought might be the problem. Anyone had this situation before? T...

Single stream viewing

I have just read about your new single stream viewing policy if you don't have Boost. This is disgusting!! No more Sports passes for me as the wife cannot watch her stuff at the same time as me watching F1 and football. Big bad Netflix offer a single...

Resolved! Livingston GBR

Why have you changed your card pmt name on my online banking app ? I contacted HSBC to report fraud and then had to get a new card they also started a dispute that i have now had to cancel. A heads up in the future would be best thing as im sure many...

Resolved! Closing my account — removing ALL my details

Hello,I want all my details removing from the NowTV system.I have seen in recent replies that NowTV are saying that they NEED to keep details.This is illegal. https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/your-right-to-get-your-data-deleted/Please provide me ...

Resolved! Contact Broadband

I am autistic and have PTSD, I am self-isolating, I have tried for hours and can't find a way to speak to a customer care person. I am having triggers and now huge mental health episodes just through the stress caused by this, can anyone truly help m...