cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Details

I would like to delete my payment details completely but it is not giving me an option to do so? Please help

Now tv bolt on package for bt tv

Hi all Just a query for the bt tv customers that maybe on here if you were to add the now tv bolt on package onto your bt tv can you sign into now tv seperatly on other devices, TIA 

Resolved! Trying to start free trial of BOOST

I recently took out a free trial of Entertainment on my iPad app using Apple Pay which worked fine and been watching content I also tried to take out the Boost membership - which has been added to my subscriptions on my Apple ID however when I open t...

Discounted price not showing and no voucher received

In September I negotiated a new deal for my broadband. I currently pay £16.99pm for Sky Sports and this runs out in December.i rang to cancel my broadband but Now beat any other prices and reduced my Internet bill and gave me Sky Sports for £19.99pm....

RosieH by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Emails Appearing Unsolicited

Hi I receive emails from NOW but the addresses asking for payment come from [email removed]  (an email account that has the word Sky in it and not NOW)I have an email from this address telling me that I am overdue a payment, with a phone number and w...

Resolved! Cancelling

So I have a Sports access deal which lasts until June 2022. £ 20 per month. Can I cancel this at anytime? and not have to continue to pay from the moment I cancel??  

Router delivered

A couple of weeks ago I signed up to NowTv, within a week my current supplier gave me a better deal to stay with them ! I contacted NowTV and cancelled my proposed account, they have since delivered the Router package! Which I clearly have no need fo...