cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

NOT WORKING

I SUBSCRIBED TO WATCH PREMIERSHIP MATCH, BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING.PLEASE REFUND MY 9.89 POUND S .  

Unknown Charges on my Bank account

Having had some correspondence with NOW about payments taken from my Bank account over 4 months, they have not provided an answer of why these payments have been taken. I have provided details such as authorisation code and transaction codes but they...

Account not recognised by TV

Hi I am a new member. I can watch content on my laptop no problem, but my TV won't accept my login details on the Now app. I have had a live chat with someone from Now and they said they couldn't find my account. But I am logged in. They said they wo...

updated card but payment is not taken ?

I have updated my payment card as it has been rejected (expired).When my monthly payment will be taken ? there is no next payment date showing other than payment declined? it is really frustrating as I can t call anyone to for this matter

WiFi bill

How do I pay my overdue bill without having to call now tv? The money is in their and my WiFi is messing up so I know it’s going to be cut off soon and there’s no option to pay my bill 

Resolved! Sign up costs

Hi, hope someone can help. when we tried to sign up for nowtv it keeps getting cancelled. We have tried twice now so in total they have taken £130 (£65x2). Any idea how to claim this back?

Refund.. Money been taken out!

Hello, I took out and cancelled my entertainment subscription on the 10th January. £9.99 was taken straight away when it was a free trail. More money has been taken this morning. Can I please have a refund Kind regardsDave