cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Order cancelled, still trying to charge

I ordered NOW broadband last month and the order was cancelled due to an issue with openreach, I wasn't notified of the cancellation of the order until my previous (now still current) provider thanked me for choosing to stay. I then inquired with NOW...

Been charged

I’ve been charge full entertainment pass charge £9.99 + £5 when I signed up to broadband and it came with a discount. So why am I paying this much?

Someone using my card details to pay

So, checking over my bank statements I can see I’m being charged twice a month by nowtv on a subscription. I’ve managed to login to my account here and checked to see if there was any subscription I had accidentally agreed to (thinking a one off purc...

How to delete devices

Hi I have old bt youview devices on my now tv device list but can’t seem to delete them to make room for new devices help thankyou from Lee