cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

NOW TV ads

Can anyone explain to me why, on a paid for streaming service which isn't exactly cheap, I am being forced to sit through adverts before my movies and programmes start? Netflix, Prime etc don't do this and they are cheaper. I can see if I am happy to...

Resolved! cant message now tv

whenever i try and send a message to now tv it says technical issue and doesnt send my message. any other way of talkin to someone? Now Tv is great apart from customer service. just a nightmare to sort anything.  

Sports add on

Absolutely raging! Got an email confirming my order for adding Sports and confirming my payment for £9.99. I didn’t order this add on. I would rather eat my own head that watch sports of any kind. Website is rubbish for enabling me to cancel/fix it

Entertainment membership

I am being charged £9.99 monthly for the entertainment package which I did not know I had. When I look at my account this monthly payment is not shown. Ergo there is nothing I can cancel. Help

Duel acvounts I think

I am being charged forva sports pass every month although I cancelled my pass in September/October.I have tried every way to contact someone to check for a double account but cannot work through the maze of pages and just keep returning to the us les...

Misleading Cinema Pass offer

Hi all. I received a Cinema Pass offer (I don't use Cinema but have trialled it a long time ago) via email for the first 2 months at £2.99 per month. I searched the site to see if 'O Brother Where Are Thou' was available as I stupidly sent my DVD to ...

Cant edit payment details on nowtv account

Currently only a broadband customer, I wanted to sign up for a tv pass.  But I can't, because the nowtv website seems to be broken; under "manage account" where I'm supported to be able to edit/display my payment details it just says "oops, something...

Change Account Address

Hi there, I've had my account for years. My account address details differ from my current address. I only have TV now but used to have broadband. When I try and change my address online it directs me to a link to change installation address for broa...