cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelled membership

Hi, I have cancelled my membership, just checked my bank account and i've seen that NowTv have been taking money out of my account still even though my account had been cancelled, to top it off they are adding services and taking payment for things i...

Broadband activation date and speed

My broadband activation date was 26 November but the account summary says that my broadband hasn't been activated yet. I have plugged in my router today to see if it works and it does work. But when I did a speed test, I am not getting the speed that...

Using more than one device

I have a message that I've exceeded my device limit ... but I'm alone in the house and no other device is being used (nor has been used for many hours). How can I fix this?

SKY Sports Pass working after expiry.

My Sky sports pass was supposed to expire on the 9th of August however it still let’s me watch and says  “We can't process your order right now, but we don't want you to miss out, so we're giving you temporary access to this Pass. Please try again la...

Using more than one device

After lots fo issues with being charged for random extra stuff and regulalry not being being able to log on to watch becasue of player fault and too many devices it transpires that they have changed the terms to only allow one device at a time uness ...

Recently bought a day pass

Recently bought a sky sports day pass on my phone , which I can watch what I want  want to watch it on my tele , but it’s saying I need an active membership Any advice ? cheers 

Now broadband appearing on my bills?

Hi I cancelled over a year ago My broadband service.  I just looked at my bills and broadband is still appearing on there? It says £0 but Is still coming up. I went to see if I could cancel it. My entertainment package was there but nothing for broad...

Hi

I am wanting to know if we can pay the outstanding balance on Monday please may thanks 

moving house, will monthly cost remain the same?

I'm planning to move from N17 (London) to CT11 (Ramsgate). I pay 25 pounds per month for broadband-only. I see that prices in RTamsgate are similar now, but will increase to 40+ pounds after a year. Will my bill stay the same - fixed 25 pounds per mo...