cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

DOUBLE ACCOUNT

I have used now tv now again but not recently , but last november I ordered Now  Broadband but it dosent appear on my now tv account, and I have tried unsuccessfully to log in to a possible different account where my broadband may lie. Totally baffle...

Customer service non existent

See if this works !!!does anyone know how to contact nowTv customer service a human not a bot ? A phone number ? An email ?  Do any humans work there ?  I have been over charged with in a month and within the month I have sent 10 emails to help nowtv...

Payment dates

Hi all, Looking at adding the movies and Hayu package onto my membership. Is there was a way to set all payments for each package to come out on the same day each month, rather than me pay for each one on different dates?Thank you in advance  

Payment

I don't have a account and nowtv are keep taking 5£ out my account and there is noway to cancel when the is nothing to cancel 

NOW TV Membership

Hi... I have just picked up an e-mail saying the following; Thanks for your recent bundle purchase, which included a NOW Sports Mobile Membership for six months. We just wanted to confirm that your membership has now been added to your account. Total...

Removing device

How do I force log out of all the devices. I changed my password but it doesn't take me to the manage permissions page that it says on the forums advice. 

Stealing my money

Now tv offered a refund of £21.99 , I said I will take it, they send me an email saying they cannot help us any further and to take my complaint further which I am. But why offer part of my money back then close the complaint saying they won't refund...

Payment failed

So i get a payment failed notification when i check on my subscriptions, i have sufficient funds in my bank account to cover several years of now tv, i contact live chat who advise the request for £1562.99 failed ( my bank blocked the huge request), ...

Wrongful charged

I have been charged twice this month 22.00 for the broading fee. Today and yesterday, I recieved the payment notifications twice. could anyone help me? @