cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Sign up costs

Hi, hope someone can help. when we tried to sign up for nowtv it keeps getting cancelled. We have tried twice now so in total they have taken £130 (£65x2). Any idea how to claim this back?

Refund.. Money been taken out!

Hello, I took out and cancelled my entertainment subscription on the 10th January. £9.99 was taken straight away when it was a free trail. More money has been taken this morning. Can I please have a refund Kind regardsDave  

Refund

It took money and i did not want to pay for it. I was on the page and went to click off and it said something went wrong. Before  i knew it took money. I don't want to pay for this membership and will not use any of the products provided by this memb...

Need to speak to somebody

I set up an account for a property I rent out. however I need to change the payment card. I can not remember the email address I used to set it up? Now I have no broadband.

Resolved! Payment History

can anyone explain why I cannot see payment history prior to 2021?Is there a way of viewing 2020 payment record?

Refund

I cancelled my sports membership months ago and I've been charged for it every month since then. I want a full refund and then I want to deactivate my account fully so that this never happens again. I have found no way of deactivating my account and ...

Charged twice in error

Hi, I've been charged £9.99 twice in error on the 3rd Jan, for the entertainment and cinema packages, despite only signing up to the entertainment package. Please could someone investigate? Many thanks