cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Taking money from my account

My mum has a broadband account and I sometimes make the odd payment for her but now they are just going straight to my account and taking the payment not only that but iv just seen my name address and bank info on bills and payments and it won't let ...

Can sport be entertainment?

I had an issue where we only watch sports and it had auto signed for another package, firstly movies then entertainment.  When I spoke with live chat, there was a film I had never heard of that apparrently started, but the entertainment was watching ...

Payment

my last payment never came out a few days ago. All it says is we couldnt take your last payment. No other explanation.  Plenty money was in the acc. All i want to do now is MAKE the payment but theres nowhere you can do it

Resolved! Payment

None of the payments for any of my memberships have been taken out of my account. There was enough money in my account for the money to be taken. It just says payment failed. If anyones has any information on what has happened. I would be very greatf...

Payment

Just paid through iTunes for entertainment pass I went into my app and it saying there is no payment But going into Apple it says I have got it Activated and payment has come out my bank

Resolved! Billing sudden increase

Using NOW-TV with entertainment pack for £6.99 monthly is a good deal.Anyone know why it's suddenly jumped to £9.99?Without any notification

Resolved! Theft

I posted an article that I'm still waiting for refund where you added movies to my account without authorisation. I've not watched and want my £9.99 back as we didnt order. I've cancelled so no future additions. you've now added entertainment for ano...

Can't create new payment subscription

Everytime I try to subscribe to a new entertainment payment subscription, the screen continues to loop forever with a CORS failure and a partially displayed dialog box. I've tried on multiple systems with the same problem?

fish by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks